Friday, July 13, 2012

The Double Attack

My sister currently is in the hospital.  No accident or emergency-visit thank god, but the medication for her heart needs to be adjusted. Since she has some complications it is much safer for her to remain at the hospital.

As a result I am at her house with her children (and pets offcourse). Aside from spending time with my nephews and niece (which has always been one of my favorite things to do) this has another plusside. I now have some time to spend on chess.

So I from the house of my sister I started this personal chessblog, and also uploaded a Youtube video. Here is Chessvideo #058, my first video on the double attack along a file and/or rank.


In this video positions are used from the following games:   Berndson vs Grünfeld. Kecskemét (1927), Karpov vs Andersson. Tilburg (1980), Tartakower vs Steiner. Debrecen (1925) & Borngässer vs Weiner. Corr.Match (1976)

If you want to see my other chessvideos check out my channel on Youtube.

You can also follow me on Twitter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment